If you have yet to try the tea, read up on these ten health benefits to determine.
1. Antioxidants are found in tea. Like Rust-Oleum paint prevents outdoor furniture from rusting, antioxidants in tea shield your body from the damaging effects of aging and pollution.
2. Compared to coffee, tea has less caffeine. Besides Morning Thunder, which combines caffeine with mate, a herb that mimics caffeine in our bodies, coffee typically has two to three times as much caffeine as tea.
While tea only has 30 to 40 mg of caffeine per cup, an eight-ounce cup of coffee has about 135 mg. Change to tea if coffee makes you jittery, gives you indigestion or headaches, or keeps you up at night.
3. Your risk of stroke and heart attack may be lower if you drink tea. Unwelcome blood clots of blood platelets and cholesterol bring on heart attacks and strokes. In the same way, a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear, drinking tea may help maintain your arteries smooth and free of clogs.
Compared to non-tea users, persons who drank at least two to three cups of black tea daily had a 70% lower risk of fatal heart attack, according to a 5.6-year study from the Netherlands.
4. Bones are protected by tea. Strong bones are not just developed when milk is added to tea. Even after correcting for age, body weight, activity, smoking, and other risk factors, one study comparing tea drinkers with non-drinkers found that people who drank tea for ten or more years had the most robust bones.
The authors speculate that the numerous advantageous phytochemicals in tea may be responsible for this.
5. Tea makes you happy and smiling. Think again before dismissing tea as bad for your teeth after seeing Austin Powers’ dirty grin. The reason for England’s poor dental history is probably the sugar that is added to it.
Fluoride and tannins included in tea may help prevent plaque. To have healthier teeth and gums, including drinking unsweetened tea, to your daily dental routine of brushing and flossing.
6. Tea strengthens your immune system. The immune system in your body may be strengthened by tea use. Researchers observed more excellent immune system activity in the blood of the tea users after giving 21 volunteers either five cups of tea or five cups of coffee every day for four weeks.
7. Cancer-prevention benefits of tea. Once more, thank tea’s antioxidant polyphenols for their ability to prevent cancer.
Even though the evidence is inconclusive, enough studies point to the possible health benefits of tea consumption to convince you to include it in your regular libations.
8. Drinking tea keeps you hydrated. Tea and other caffeinated drinks used to be among those that did not help us meet our daily hydration requirements.
The assumption was that because coffee is a diuretic and increases urination, it couldn’t contribute to our overall fluid needs. Recent studies, however, have revealed that the amount of caffeine doesn’t matter because tea and other caffeinated drinks help us meet our fluid needs.
When you consume more than five or six cups of a caffeinated beverage at once, the caffeine only becomes an issue regarding fluid retention.
9. Tea contains no calories. Unless you add milk or a sweetener, tea has no calories. One pound can be lost every week with just a 250-calorie reduction in daily caloric intake. Tea is popular if you’re searching for a filling, calorie-free beverage.
10. Your metabolism is sped up by tea. Many people lament their inability to reduce weight and their poor metabolism. With just five cups of green tea each day, you can burn an additional 70 to 80 calories, thanks to studies showing that green tea indeed increases metabolic rate.
You could drop eight pounds by consuming only green tea for an entire year. Of course, burning calories daily while exercising for 15 minutes counts.
Drink to Your Health
Tea may have other health advantages beyond simply boosting immunity. Drinking tea regularly can assist in safeguarding your heart health and delay the start of neurological degeneration.
You’re guaranteed to find a tea taste you like, whether you enjoy drinking green tea or herbal tea bags. Examine the different vegetal and earthy flavors of genuine teas or experiment with herbal teas’ floral, citrus, spicy, and fruity flavors. This extraordinary elixir will undoubtedly enhance your health whenever you’re sipping tea.
Have the best Tea experience at Mynt, Orlando. Mynt combines an opulent setting, painstakingly prepared food, and menus that brag of exceptional cuisine made only with the finest ingredients sourced locally. At Mynt, we offer a menu full of flavors based on natural Indian flavors, with a variety of culinary inspirations and a level of service that stresses hospitality with skilled, experienced employees. A lively and upscale Indian restaurant that can satisfy even the most discerning diners is the end product.